The Delaware ACE Women’s Network supports the advancement of women in leadership. Occasionally the Network receives job announcements and will pass them on through this site. However, the Network is not responsible for contacting either the source of the announcement or readers. Announcements are cleared during updates of the web site.
Employment Opportunities at Member Institutions
- Delaware State University
- Delaware Technical Community College
- Goldey-Beacom College
- University of Delaware
- Springfield College
- Widener University Delaware Law School
- Wilmington University
Call for Papers
- A Call For Papers is open now for a Special Issue of International Journal of Feminist Politics on “Feminist Perspectives on Diplomacy.” The deadline is September 15, 2017.
- “A Multi-Level Approach to Facilitate Women’s Employment in the Middle East” is a special issue in progress for Personnel Review. Guest editors are Fida Afiouni and Charlotte M. Karam (American University of Beirut), and papers are due September 30, 2018.
Save the Date
The Women and Leadership Public Policy Colloquium will take place at Utah Valley University on May 20-22, 2018. It will be designed specifically for scholars and scholarly practitioners from any country that focus their work on women and leadership or related equality issues. Designed as a workshop experience, it will train and then catalyze individuals and groups to move theory and research into both domestic and foreign policy. A call for applications will be released in September 2017.
Drs. Amanda Sinclair and Christine Nixon have released a new book, Women Leading (Melbourne University Press) which provides examples on how to be a positive leader and argues that it is women who inspire communities and organizations to be inventive, inclusive and productive!