Membership in DAWN is open to accredited degree-granting institutions of higher education and their personnel. Application for membership can be obtained online.
“My leadership skills and confidence have grown and developed since becoming involved with DAWN. I have been a member for several years and through these years, I have met women who inspired and encouraged me, women who have become my friends, and women who shared their stories with us because they believe in the importance of supporting other women. DAWN is an amazing organization!”
Dr. Audrey Parajon
Program Chair, Business Management; Assistant Professor
The membership year begins on September 1st and ends on August 31st.
To renew your membership by mail, click on the DAWN Membership Renewal form 2018-2019.
Individual membership benefits include:
- An invitation to participate in workshops, lectures, and seminars at minimal or no cost.
- The benefit of networking with members from other institutions of higher education in Delaware and around the region.
- An invitation to participate in the organization’s electronic mailing list.
- Access to job listings.
Institutional membership benefits include:
- Information about various local, regional, and national leadership training programs.
- Institutional presence on our website.
- A reduced individual membership fee for employees.
> Current institutional members (PDF)